Why Choose To Install A Home Security System?
There are plenty of ways to ensure your home stays safe, for example always making sure all doors and windows are locked. A home security system is another way to secure your home effectively and the modern systems go even further than just securing your home.
Home security systems today have a lot more features on them than just buttons to enter a key code. They are now built with a fully interactive touch screen which is easy to use and has a sleek design that fits in to your home seamlessly. It is also possible to update an existing security system with a new touch screen interface without having to change the entire alarm system, so you can upgrade to a new interface hassle free.
- The buttons on the system are completely customisable, so you can have a system that suits your exact needs.
- It integrates with other devices in the home, for example you can use your home system to open the garage door or turn on any lights in the home all from the same interface.
- Wireless systems have a voice response tool which tells you when a door is opened in the house and exactly which door it is. If the alarm is activated the voice response also tells you exactly where in the house the alarm was set off.
- You can receive text and email notifications alerting you when the alarm has been activated – ideal for when you’re at work or away on holiday. It can also send you notifications when doors, windows and even the liquor cabinet are opened!
- The display also doubles up in to a digital photo frame so when it’s not in use you can use it to display your favourite photos straight from an SD card.
- There is also a built in message centre so you can leave handy messages for other family members when they arrive home, simply record a voice message and when they deactivate the alarm they will be notified of your recorded message.
- The alarm can be linked to a service that will call for appropriate assistance when the alarm is activated.
- It doesn’t only monitor burglaries but also fire, smoke and carbon monoxide as well, ensuring your home and family are safe in the event of any emergency.
Peace of Mind
As you can see Installing a home security system comes with many advantages that will fit in to your home life and make keeping your family and property safe a whole lot easier. Overall it is giving you peace of mind that if anything does happen you have everything you need to ensure an immediate detection and that help is on its way immediately.